10-12 big tiger prawns
2 – 3 potatoes – cut into cubes and steamed till soft- mashed
Salt, pepper to taste
1 onion – minced finely
1/2 egg white
Mozzarella cheese for topping
4 cooked salted egg yolks- mashed
1) Using a scissors, cut the shell at the back of the prawn in the centre. Do not cut the meat at this point of time, cut only the shell.
2) Using a sharp knife, slice through the meat but do not cut through the bottom of the shell.
3) You should be able to see the vein exposed. Use a toothpick to remove it. Arrange on a baking sheet.
4) In a mixing bowl, mixed the fillings ingredients, taste accordingly and adjust to your preference. Divide into 10-12 portions.
5) Place the portion on the individual prawns, topped with salted egg yolks and mozzarella cheese.
6) Baked for 10-15 minutes on pre heated oven 200 C or until prawns turns pink.
7) Serve hot.