3 large ripe bananas (mashed)
190 g plain flour
65 g castor sugar
65 g brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
75 g melted butter
1 large egg
160 g chocolate chips
1) Pre-heat oven to 200 C.
2) Line muffin tray with muffins paper cup.
3) In a mixing bowl, add in shifted flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, whisk to well mix.
4) Add egg, vanilla essence, melted butter and mashed bananas to flour mixture, mixed till almost combined.
5) Add chocolate chips and fold to well mixed. Do not over mix.
6) Divide into muffin liners. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
7) Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.