170 g all purpose flour
100 g rice flour
30 g corn flour
2 tsp double action baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
60 g sugar
200 ml water
120 g melted butter
150 g fine granulated sugar
1 cup chopped peanuts
Cream sweet corns (optional)
1) Mix all ingredients together, strain and leave in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
2) Heat a small non stick pan slightly ( just enough for the batter to stick to the pan)
3) Pour in a 4 oz ladle and swirl pan so that batter is coating the edge. Remove the excess batter and sprinkle in some sugar on the pancake.
4) Cook till the bottom of pancake is golden brown.
5) Sprinkle. with melted butter, chopped roasted peanuts and cream sweet corns.
6) Fold the pancake into half and serve hot.