2 chicken breast meat – washed and sliced crosswise thinly into 1/2 inch stripe.
1 tsp corn flour
1/2 tsp salt
(Marinate chicken meat with salt & corn flour for about 40 minutes)
2 tbsp oil
3 cloves garlic – minced
5 shallots – sliced thinly
1 fresh red/green chilli – sliced thinly
3 kaffir leaf – shredded thinly
1 cup mint leaves
1 cup basil leaves
2 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tbsp gula melaka
1) Heat oil in wok and saute shallots and garlic till aromatic, add in marinated meat, chillies and kaffir leaf, continue to stir fry till chicken turns opaque.
2) Add in sauce ingredients and stir fry for 1 minute or until chicken is just cooked. Adjust taste to your preference. Add in the basil & mint leaves. Toss briskly over high heat for 30 seconds.
3) Transfer to serving plate and serve hot.
1/2 chicken – cut into bite size
2 stalks lemongrass – bruised
2 stalks coriander roots
1 sprig curry leaf
3 tomato – chopped coarsely
2 tomato – quartered
2 sprigs pudina leaf
100 ml coconut milk
Salt, sugar and pepper to taste
15 dried chilli (soaked in hot warm till soft)
5 fresh red chilli
1 cm ginger
3 cloves garlic
1 big onion
1) Heat oil in a wok and saute blended ingredients with lemongrass, coriander roots and curry leaf till aromatic. Add in chopped tomatoes and stir slowly over medium heat for 10 minutes.
2) Add in chicken and pudina leaf, stir to mix evenly, covered and cook till chicken is cooked through. Add in coconut milk and lower heat and simmer for about 5 minutes or until gravy has thickened.
3) Add in quarted tomato and season with salt, sugar and pepper to your preference. Stir to mix evenly and cook for 1 minute.
4) Serve hot and top with some fresh pudina leaves.
6 pieces drumsticks – make 2 slits at the thicker meat
2 stalks lemongrass – sliced thinly
11/2 cup pudina leaves
5 chilli padi – sliced thinly
4 tbsp quaker oats
1 tbsp corn oil
2 tbsp butter
1/2 chicken powder
1/2 tsp fish sauce
11/2 tbsp sugar
11/2 tbsp masala meat curry powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp corn flour
3 shallots – sliced thinly
2 cloves garlic – minced
Shredded thinly leaves
2 pieces pandan leaves
4 pieces kaffir leaves
3 sprigs curry leaves
1) Marinade drumsticks with seasoning ingredients for 6 hours. Deep fry till crispy and golden brown. Drained and set aside.
2) Heat butter and oil in a wok, add in curry leaves, shredded leaves, pudina leaves, chilli padi and saute till fragrant. Add in oats, sauce ingredients and toss briskly until fragrant and oats are crisp and well combined. Last of all add in drumsticks and stir to mix well with the oats mixtures.
3) Transfer to a serving plate and top with some shredded kaffir leaves, curry leaves and pudina leaves.