500 ml coconut milk (400 ml Kara Coconut milk with 100 ml water)
500 ml fresh unsweetened soy bean milk
13 g jelly powder
1 can cream corn
pinch of salt
50 g shaved gula melaka
100 g castor sugar
200 g custard powder
1 tsp butter
1) In a deep pot, add in soy milk, sugar, gula melaka, jelly powder, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer till sugar dissolved completely. Sieve it. Transfer to a clean pot.
2) Add custard powder to coconut milk and sieve it.
3) Bring soy milk mixture to a boil, add in cream corn, salt, stir to well mix and slowly pour in the coconut milk mixture, stirring all the while over low heat. Add in butter and continue to stir till custard is cooked.
4) Spoon to your desired mould or pour to loaf pan or square pan.
5) Let it set completely and chilled it in the fridge before serving.