12 pieces square wanton skin
75 g chicken luncheon meat – diced
50 g white button mushroom – diced
1 cup Casa Rinaldi Gnocchi di patate – washed and diced
3/4 pizza sauce (I use pasta sauce)
1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 muffin pan (6 holes)
1) Spray muffin pan with oil and pre heat oven to 185 C/
2) Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan and saute diced luncheon meat till a bit crisp and add in button mushroom, diced gnocchi and continue to stir fry for 2 minute. Off heat and dish up and set aside to cool down.
3) In a mixing bowl, add in potatoes, pasta/pizza sauce, button mushroom and luncheon meat. Stir to mixed well.
4) Push a wanton skin into the bottom of the muffin pan, using about 1/2 mixture, spoon evenly into wanton skin, sprinkle about 1/2 of the shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wanton skin on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining mixture, place a piece of Gnocchi and mozzarella cheese.
5) Bake for 15-18 minutes or till the edges are golden, contents is heated through and cheese is bubbly. Let it cool slightly before serving.