10-12 pieces chicken fillets
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp McCormick Grill Mates Smokey Montreal Steak Seasoning
1/2 tsp McCormick Italian Blend Grinder
1 tsp minced fresh garlic
1 tsp coarsely crushed black peppercorn
1 tsp ginger paste
2 tsp corn flour
1 tsp rice flour
2 tbsp cake flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
3 tbsp nestum cereals
1 tsp McCormick Italian Blend Grinder
1) Add chicken fillets in a bowl, add in seasoning ingredients. Mix well and leave aside for 20 minutes.
2) In a separate bowl, add in batter ingredients and mix well, add in marinated chicken fingers and leave aside.
3) In another big plate, mix coating ingredients well, coat marinated chicken with breadcrumbs and herbs mixture.
4) Deep fry chicken fingers till crisp and golden. Drain well and serve hot with mayonnaise, tomato ketchup or Thai Sweet and Spicy sauce.
Alternatively you can use Air Fryer
1) Pre heat air fryer to 180 C. Line the basket of the air fryer with aluminium foil, arrange the chicken finger on the foil and lightly brushed with oil.
2) Air fry the chicken fingers for 15 minutes or until crispy and golden. Serve hot with mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and Thai Sweet and Spicy Sauce.