500 g sliced garoupa fish
5 pcs dried shitake mushrooms (soaked till soft)
150g chicken ham
2 pcs bamboo shoots
1/2 carrot- sliced thinly
2 tbps corn oil
2 tbsp Hua tiao jiu (chinese cooking wine)
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp Hua Tiao jiu (chinese cooking wine)
shredded spring onions
1 tbsp wolfberries (soaked in water)
1) Slice bamboo shoots and mushrooms thinly
2) Slice chicken ham thinly.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the sauce ingredients well.
4) In a steaming plate, arrange fish slice, ham, mushrooms, carrots and bamboo shoots in an alternating pattern. Repeat till it encircles the plate.
5) Spoon the sauce over the fish. Sprinkle with some wolfberries. Steam over rapidly boiling water for 4-5 minutes or till the fish is cooked. Topped with shredded spring onions.
6) Heat up corn oil till smoking hot and pour over the fish, serve immediately.