500 g fresh yellow noodles
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 yellow onions – sliced
2 eggs lightly beaten
2 small Tau Kua , cut into small cubes and fried
2 potatoes- cut into small cubes and fried
200 g chicken breast meat, sliced and pan fried
100 g taugeh
100 g long bean, cut and blanched
21/2 tbsp curry paste
1-2 fresh red chilli – sliced
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
200 ml chicken stock
2 tbsp fish sauce or salt to taste
1) Heat wok with 3 to tbsp oil, add in garlic, onions, Curry paste and eggs, saute till scramble eggs form.
2) Add in noodles, season with fish sauce or salt and dark soy sauce.
3) Add in chicken stock and stir to mix well.
4) Add in taugeh, long bean, Tau kua, potatoes, chicken breast and red chilli.
5) Cook till fragrant and serve hot.