15 pieces medium fresh shitake mushrooms
(remove stems and minced coarsely)
70 gm minced chicken
2 small potato- steamed and mashed
1 tbsp minced coarsely onion
1 tbsp garlic oil
Corn flour for dusting
2 tbsp San Remo Tomato and Basil Sauce
Salt to taste
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp corn flour
1 egg – lightly beaten
3 tbsp corn flour
4 tbsp panko breadcrums – pound till finely
Oil for frying
1) Heat oil in a wok and saute onion till fragrant, add in minced meat and mushroom stem, saute till meat is opaque, set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, add in fry ingredients, mashed potato, seasoning ingredients and mixed till well combined.
3) Lightly coat the mushroom and filled up with the mixed ingredients, lightly dust with flour, egg wash and coated with pounded panko breadcrumbs. Do the same to the rest of the mushrooms.
4) Heat enough oil in wok till hot, slowly lower the paste side down first and fried till crispy and golden, drain well on kitchen paper.
5) Serve hot with olive vegetable fried rice and dip with Thai sweet and spicy sauce.