140 g Roasted Green Peas (pounded finely)
130 g Peanut Powder
2 tbsp Roasted Red Bean Powder (Pounded finely and sieve)
160 g Icing Sugar
1/2 tsp salt
340 g Self Raising Flour (sieve flour with salt)
300 ml Peanut Oil
1 egg + 1/2 tsp water – for glazing
1) In a mixing boil, add in flour, icing sugar, pea, peanut and red bean powder. mix all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Add oil sparingly and slowly, mix till dough does not stick to the hands. Rest the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes covered.
3) Shape dough with your prefer design cutters and brush with egg wash. Arrange on parchment lined baking tray.
4) Baked in pre heated oven 180 C for 20 minutes, allow cookies to cool on tray for about 10 minutes before removing them onto a wire rack to cool completely,
5) Store in air tight container.