260 g green pea powder
3 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
160 g Icing Sugar
1/2 tsp salt
340 g Self Raising Flour (sieve flour with salt)
300 ml Peanut Oil
1 egg + 1/2 tsp water – for glazing
1) In a mixing bowl, add in flour, icing sugar, pea powder or sesame seeds. mix all ingredients thoroughly. (you can substitute sesame seeds with peanut powder).
2) Add oil sparingly and slowly, mix till dough does not stick to the hands. Rest the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes covered.
3) Shape dough with your prefer design cutters and brush with egg wash. Arrange on parchment lined baking tray.
4) Baked in pre heated oven 180 C for 20 minutes, allow cookies to cool on tray for about 10 minutes before removing them onto a wire rack to cool completely,
5) Store in air tight container.