Crispy fried chicken breast meat – shredded roughly
Burger Bun (4 pieces)
2 packets Prima Sambal Chilli
1/2 onion – chopped finely
2 fresh red chilli – sliced finely
11/2 tbsp mayonaise
Salt to taste (optional)
Crispy Ikan Billis with Peanuts
Halve burger buns and place on a lined baking sheet. Toast in preheated oven at 200°C (400°F) for approx. 4 – 6 min.
1) Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan and saute onions till transparent, add in chilli and Sambal chilli paste, chicken meat, stir to mix well and simmer over low heat for 1 minute. Taste accordingly and adjust taste to your preference. Dish out and set aside to cool.
2) In a mixing bowl, add in the cool sambal mixture, mayonaise and mix well. Lined the bottom of a toasted bun with salad vegetables, cucumber and add some sambal mixture on it.
3) Topped with some crsipy ikan billis and peanuts. Placed the 1/2 piece of the bun over it. Serve hot.
2 packets Instant Noodle
1 big potato – steam till cook and mashed
1 egg – beaten lightly
1 packet Prima Taste Nonya Curry Paste
150 g Self Raising Flour
1 tbsp onions
1 tbsp each – red and yellow capsicums
2 tbsp minced chicken meat
1) Cooked Instant Noodle as per packet instruction, drain and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, add in mashed potato, minced ingredients, egg and flour. Mixed till well combined. Add some water if mixture is too thick. Add in cooked noodle and stir to mix well into a soft dough. Shape into medium side ball.
3) Heat enough oil in a wok and deep fry noodle balls till crispy and golden. Drain well and serve hot with sauce of your choice ie chilli or tomato sauce.
250 g chicken breast meat or thigh – sliced thinly
Dash of salt, pepper, corn flour
3 cloves garlic
1/2 yellow onion – chopped finely
120 ml fresh milk
1 packet Prima Taste Black Pepper Sauce
1 tsp oyster sauce
1) Marinade slice chicken breast meat with salt, pepper and corn flour for 30 minutes.
2) Heat a non stick pan with butter till hot. Grilled chicken meat till light golden on both sides and arrange on a plate.
3) Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken meat and serve hot with blanched vegetables of your choice.
4 eggs whites
50 g castor sugar
1 tbsp gelatine powder
1 tbsp agar agar powder
90 g castor sugar
150 ml coconut milk
100 ml fresh milk
500 ml water
2 blades of pandan leaf (knotted)
A little drop each of the following colours : red, brown, yellow, green, orange
100 g grated white coconut (Mixed with a dash of salt)
1) Cream Ingredients A till stiff peak. Set aside.
2) Boil Ingredients B and stir non-stop till mixture comes to a roaring boil on low heat. Discard pandan leaves. Stir in No. (1) a little at a time. Divide into 4-5 portions and colour each portions to your preferred colours and mix well.
3) Pour one coloured portion of No. (2) into a 7 inch round or square mould. Leave it to slightly set before ladling the next coloured portion. Repeat process to the end. Keep chilled.
4) Sliced set pudding and serve with grated coconut.
120 g unsalted butter
40 g icing sugar
50 ml Coconut cream
1 packet Prima Taste Nonya Curry Paste
2 tbsp dessicated coconut – pan fry till light brown
2 tbsp dhal – soaked till soft – drained and set aside
2 tbsp Chicken Floss
180 g plain flour
2 tbsp Urad flour
1/2 tsp salt
(Sieve flours and salt– set aside)
2 sprigs curry leaves – minced finely
4 kaffir leaves – minced finely
Minced chilli padi (for topping)
1 large egg yolk (mix with a bit of water) for glazing
1) In a mixing bowl, add in flour mixture, minced leaves, coconut cream, dhal, dessicated coconut, chicken floss, butter and icing sugar, mix evenly until it forms a pliable dough.
2) Transfer dough to a lightly floured flat work surface. Roll dough flat to about 0.5 cm thickness. Use your preferred mould to cut the cookies and transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Egg wash the cookies and top with with minced chilli padi.
3) Bake in pre heated oven 170 C for 15-18 minutes on medium shelf. Bake longer if want more crispier.
4) Cool on wire rack completely before storing in airtight container.