Chicken Rolls ingredients
3 chicken legs – deboned and remove excess fat- using a mallet to flatten the meat
100 g minced chicken meat
50 g prawns – chopped coarsely
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp Dancing Chef Yellow Curry Paste
1 tsp corn flour
1) Rub boneless chicken legs with seasoning ingredients and marinade for about 15 minutes.
2) In a mixing bowl, marinade minced chicken meat and prawns with 1/2 tbsp Dancing Chef Yellow curry paste and 1 tsp corn flour for 30 minutes.
3) Use aluminium foil, some marinated chicken meat mixture on chicken leg and roll it up like a giant candy. Do the same to the rest. Steam over rapidly boiling water for about 25 minutes or till cooked through. Remove and set aside to cool first.
4) Remove the aluminum foil, baste the chicken with curry gravy and grilled in pre heated oven 250 C till golden brown. Gradually baste the chicken rolls with curry gravy and egg yoik.
4) Remove from oven and slice into pieces and place on serving plate with Pumpkin Curry. Serve hot with rice.
Chicken Pumpkin Curry
2 Kampong Chicken legs – cut into bite size
250 g pumpkin – cut into big chunks with skin
4 pieces – kaffir leave
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
Salt and sugar to taste
1/2 Chicken cube
3 stalks lemongrass – bruised
1 inch galangal – bruised
100 ml coconut milk
11/2 packet Dancing Chef Yellow Curry Paste
100 ml water
1) Season chicken with some salt and corn flour and set aside for 20-30 minutes.
2) Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok and saute Dancing Chef Yellow curry paste and tomato ketchup till fragrant over low heat.
3) Add kaffir leaves, chicken meat, stir to mix evenly, add chicken cube, coconut milk and enough water to cover the chicken. Simmer over low medium heat till chicken is 1/2 cooked. Add pumpkin and continue to cook till chicken is cooked through and pumpkin is soft.
4) Season with salt, sugar and taste accordingly. Adjust to your preference. Add more water if you want more gravy but must Not be too watery or runny.
5) Serve hot with with Chicken Rolls and rice.