120 g butter – cut into small cube
250 g All Purpose plain flour
1 tbsp toasted sesame seed
1 tomato – slice thinly into rings
1) Rub butter with flour till resemble breadcrumbs. Add in sesame seed and a bit of water at a time and knead to form a soft dough, Wrap with cling wrap and chill for 1 hour.
2) Roll out thw chilled dough and line a 9 inch quiche pan. Prick the base with a fork, line with aluminium foil and fill with beans.
3) Bake in pre heated oven 180 C for5-30 minutes. Remove the aluminium foil and beans. Put in the prawns fillings, tomato into the quiche shell. Pour in the custard.
4) Put the quiche back to oven and baked for a further 30 minutes at 180 C.
180 ml whipping cream
Salt to taste
A dash of black pepper
1) Whisk the eggs and add in the whipping cream, season with salt and pepper. Whisk till well combined and sieve to remove any lumps.
Sambal Prawns Fillings
1 tbsp butter
1/2 onion – chopped finely
200 g prawns – shelled and deveined
1 packet Prima Nonya Sambal
1 packet Prima Sambal Chilli
1 tsp Meat curry powder
50 ml water
1 sprig curry leaves
1) Heat butter in a pan, saute the onion until soft, add the curry powder, Sambal Chilli and Nonya Sambal, stir to well mixed over low heat for 3 seconds. Add in prawns, stir to mix well and saute till just cooked.