300 -450 g Spaghetti -(cooked accordingly to packet instructions.)
10 medium prawns – (deveined)
4 fresh salted egg yolk – steamed and mashed roughly)
4 tbsp Knorr Salted Egg Powder
3 cloves garlic – minced finely
45 g butter
1 sprig curry leave – use the leaves only
4 small chilli padi – sliced thinly
500 ml evporated milk – add more if want more gravy
1 tbsp sugar
Salt to taste
1 tbsp toasted Nestum cereal
3 tbsp corn flour
1/2 egg – lightly beaten
1/2 tsp sugat
A pinch of pepper
Oil for frying
1) Marinade prawns with seasoning and set aside for 20 minutes.
2) Heat oil in frying pan and pan fry until just done. Remove from pan.
3) Heat wok with 1 tbsp oil , add in garlic and butter and saute till butter melted and aromatic.
4) Add in curry leaves, mashed egg yolk, egg yolk powder, stir to combine. Add in evaporated milk sugar and salt to taste. Stir till creamy, off heat and add in sliced chilli padi.
5) Add spaghetti and prawns to the creamy sauce and stir well so that pasta and prawns are completely coated.
6) Serve immediately and topped with toasted Nestum cereal.