150 g Oreo biscuit – crushed roughly
15 g castor sugar
75 g butter – soften at room temperature
400 g cream cheese
130 castor sugar
50 g whipping cream
100 g Oreo biscuit – crushed roughly
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1) Lined a 7 inch round baking pan and greased with butter.
2) In a mixing bowl, mixed all ingredients for base evenly. Pour to line pan and smooth out evenly. Put in the fridge.
3) In a clean mixing bowl, whipped cream cheese and sugar till light and fluffy, add in egg one at a time and beat it in. Lastly add in whipping cream and crushed Oreo Biscuit and fold in evenly.
4) Remove the baking pan from the fridge and pour in the cream cheese mixture and use a plastic spatula to spread evenly. Baked in pre heated oven 150 C for about 1 hour 30 minutes.
5) Remove from oven to baking rack to cool completely and refrigerate overnight.