1 tbsp minced kucai (chives)
Pinch of salt and pepper
2 tbsp corn flour
4 tbsp water
1) Mixed kucai, salt, pepper corn flour and water to lightly beaten eggs and mix evenly.
2) Lightly grease a small non stick pan till hot, pour in enough mixture to spread over the base of the pan thinly. Cook over low heat till pancake leave sides of the pan.
3) Repeat process and stake egg sheets till batter is used up.
For the fillings
1/2 bangkuang – shredded
2 cups beans sprout
100 g minced prawns
1 tbsp minced spring onions
2 cloves garlic – minced
1) Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic and prawns till fragrant and prawns turns pinkish. Add in the bangkuang and bean sprout, stir to mix evenly for about 5 minutes, add in salt, pepper, light soy sauce and sugar to taste. Cook for a further 2 minutes and dish out to cool down,
2) Put 1 tbsp of the fillings onto a piece of egg sheet and wrapped up like popiah roll. Tie with a kucai/spring onions.