250 g Plain Flour
90 g Peanut Butter (creamy type)
50 g Biscoff Biscuit Spread – optional
50 g Ovomaltine Crunchy Cream – optional
50 g Peanut Oil
1 tbsp butter
90 g Icing sugar
Some roasted peanut – halved (optional)
1 egg yolk + 1 tbsp milk or water – beaten lightly
1) Pre heat oven to 160 C.
2) Combine peanut butter, Biscoff Bicuit Spread, Ovomaltine Crunchy Cream. icing sugar, peanut oil and butter together. Stir to mix and combine well.
3) Sift in flour and pinch of salt. Knead into a soft dough (if it is too dry, add a little bit of oil).
4) Pinch off some dough and lightly form into a small ball (your preference big or small) like a dome and using a straw or chopstick to poke a dent on the surface of the cookie. Lightly press a 1/2 roasted peanut on it and place them on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5) Glaze lightly with beaten egg yolk and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Cool on wire rack before storing in air-tight container.