3-4 pieces chicken breastmeat
2 eggs – lightly beaten
125 g flour
125 g Sweet Potato Flour
125 g light soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp each – white and black pepper powder
1/2 tsp Five-spice powder
3 cloves garlic – minced finely
1 stalk spring onion
1 tsp sesame oil
(Use hand to mix and crushed the mixture thoroughly)
1) Slice the breast meat open into 3 times the size and use a meat tenderizer to tenderize the meat.
2) Marinade the breast meat with seasoning ingredients and leave in the fridge for about 4-6 hours.
3) Coat the chicken pieces with flour, egg wash and then coat with sweet potato flour, set aside until the flour surface becomes wet (make sure it stick together).
4) Heat enough oil in a wok till hot, add in the coated chicken pieces and fry till golden brown. Take out the chicken pieces and re heat oil till very hot and re fry the chicken pieces for about 10 seconds.
5) Drain well with kitchen paper towel and cut into your desire pieces. Serve hot .