12 pieces crab claws
350 g prawns – shelled and minced
50 g cuttlefish paste
1 small potato – steamed and mashed
1/2 onion – diced finely
1/2 egg white
1 sprig curry leave
2 tbsp Kellogg Instant Oatmeal
(Fry curry leave and oats with 2 tsp butter till crisp)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp chicken powder
1/2 tbsp corn flour
1 tbsp Kellogg Instant Oatmeal
1 cup Kellogg Instant Oatmeal
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1) Boil a pot of water and put in crab claws and boil for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, add in shrimp paste, cuttlefish past, potato, onion, egg white and seasoning ingredients, mix and combined evenly.
3) Put the bread crumbs and Kellogg Instant Oatmeal on a plate. Form the shrimp paste mixture into 12 balls, put them on the plate. Insert a claw into each shrimp ball. Coat the shrimp balls with Oatmeal and Bread Crumbs mixture.
4) Heat wok with oil. Deep fry the shrimp ball over medium heat for 4 minutes or until they are golden brown and have expanded slightly. Drained and place on serving plate.
5) Topped the Shrimp Oatmeal Ball with crispy fried oatmeal and curry leave.