3 pieces tau kwa – mashed
120 g minced prawns/meat
1 packet Egg Noodle
1 stalk spring onion – sliced
3 shallot – sliced thinly
1 tsp Knorr Hao Chi All-In-One-Seasoning powder
11/2 eggs – beaten lightly
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp corn flour
Oil for deep frying
1) Blanched 1/4 of the egg noodle in boiling water till soft, drain and cut into small pieces. As for the other 3/4 egg noodle – crushed into small pieces (for coating)
2) In a big mixing bowl, add mashed tau kwa, blanched cooked noodle, spring onion, shallots, prawns, seasoning ingredients, stir to mix and combine everything together evenly.
3) Shape mixture into small balls (like ping pong ball), rolled the shaped ball onto crushed egg noodle evenly.
4) Heat enough oil in a wok till hot, add in coated tau kwa ball and deep fry till crisp and golden brown.
5) Drain and place on serving plate. Serve hot with Thai chilli sauce or sambal or mayonnaise.