2 potato – peeled and cut into cubes
1 cup cauliflower forets
1/2 carrot – sliced
1 big onion – chopped
1 tsp ginger paste
2 cloves garlic – minced
1 sprig curry leaf
3 fresh green chilli – slit open
Dry spice powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
4 tbsp water
Salt & sugar to taste
1) Blanch cauliflower and carrot in a boiling salt water for 3-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Pan fry potato till half cooked. Set aside.
3) Heat oil in a wok and saute onions till soft, add curry leaves, ginger paste and garlic, continue to saute till aromatic. Add dry spice powders, saute for a further 3 minutes, add water and potato. Simmer over low heat until potato is well cooked.
4) Add in the cauliflower and carrot, season with salt & sugar, (Taste accordingly and adjust to your preference.) toss briefly to mix well & cook for 3 minutes.
5) Serve hot with rice, chappati or nann.