1 packet San Remo Spaghetti/Vermicelli
200 g fresh white button mushroom – sliced
12 big prawns – peeled, deveined and with tail intact
150 g chicken breast meat – sliced (season with salt and corn flour)
1/2 big onion – diced
12 cloves garlics – minced
5 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter
6-8 tbsp fresh milk
Chopped flat leaf parsley
1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
sliced chilli padi or 1 tbsp chilli flakes
Salt to taste
1) In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until just done (ala dente).
Scald the prawns and chicken till just cook, drain and set aside. Reserve a few tbsp of pasta water for later use.
2) Heat wok with olive oil over medium heat and fry minced garlics till fragrant and lightly brown. Dish 1/2 of it and reserve it for garnishing later.
3) Add in onion and saute till transparent and add in sliced mushroom and salt to taste and cook until mushroom exude liquid evaporates and mushroom begins to brown.
4) Drain the pasta and toss it into the mushroom mixture together with the chilli padi, blanched prawns, chicken meat, and pepper. Drizzle in 6 tbsp of milk or pasta water and using a pair of chopstick to mix well.
5) Turn off heat and lastly add in the butter and toss well. Garnish with reserve crispy garlics and parsely. Serve immediately and topped with a piece of chicken chop (optional)