4 pieces chicken breast meat – cut into thin strips/shredded
Salt, pepper and corn flour
1 bottle Prego Italian mushroom sauce (396 g)
1 big onion – chopped coarsely
2 clove garlics – slice thinly
Italian Seasoning (McCormick)
Salt to taste
1 tbsp olive
2 packets tortilla wraps
1) Marinade breast meat with salt, pepper and cornflour for 20 minutes. Pan fried till almost golden. Set aside.
2) Heat olive oil in a saucepan and saute onions till transparent, add garlics and fry till fragrant. Add Italian mushroom sauce, breast meat, a dash of Italian seasoning and stir to mix evenly. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer, stirring occasionally until all flavours have blended and season with salt.
3) Place a piece of tortilla wrap on plate, spread spaghetti sauce over tortilla wrap, tops with chicken mixture and cheese. Fold 2 outside edges over fillings, roll up like ‘popiah’ style.
4) Baked in pre-heated oven (250 C) for 30 minutes. Brush some sauce on top and sprinkle with some parmesan cheese.
5) Transfer to serving plate, cut diagonally and serve hot.