450 g minced chicken meat (marinade with 1 tsp corn flour)
1 big onion – diced
500 g San Remo Spaghetti
680 g Prego Fresh Mushroom Italian sauce
1 can button mushrooms – sliced
3 big tomatoes -diced
4 tbsp olive oil
300 g medium prawns (washed n with shell intact)
2 medium size sotong – cut into rings
Chilli Padi – minced (optional)
Some Cheese Ball and Mushroom ball (optional)
Salt and sugar to taste
Mixed Italian Herbs
1) Bring a large pot of water with some salt and oil to a boil, add spaghetti and cooked till al dente or cooked through. Drain and set aside.
2) Blanched tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes and rinse through cold water, peel the skin off and diced.
3) Heat olive oil in a wok and saute the onions till it turns transparent. Add minced chicken meat and stir-fry till it turn opaque.
4) Add prawns, sliced button mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, Italian sauce. Mix evenly and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer till prawns turns pinkish.
5) Add sotong and season with salt and sugar. Sprinkle some Italian herbs. and stir to combine mixture thoroughly. Simmer for a further 2 mins or till the sotong is cooked. ( I add in some mushrooms balls and cheese balls). Add some water if the mixture is too thick.
6) To serve, put some spaghetti in a serving plate, pour some mixtures over it and topped with minced chilli padi and parmesan cheese.